If ‘Bringme’ is placed before the addressee's name, the courier knows that they must deliver to the Bringme Box.
We regularly inform all courier services on how to use the Bringme Box. a delivery may be made by a courier, but also directly by a supplier, retailer or individual.
The Bringme Box has a touchscreen that is easy to operate. Choose the correct language on the start screen (Dutch, French or English) and follow the instructions.
- Press ‘Deliver’ on the start screen.
- Enter your name or press one of the quick buttons with courier logos.
- Enter the addressee's name.
- The smallest available compartment opens automatically. Choose a bigger and/or an extra compartment if necessary.
- Place the parcel in the compartment and close the door.
After every delivery, a delivery receipt appears in the top-right corner of the screen in the form of a QR code. The courier can scan or note down the code (two letters and four digits).