There are 2 possibilities:
- You have a free return label issued by the online store
- Go to the Start menu in the Bringme App or on Bringme Web and select RETURN TO A WEBSHOP. In the drop-down menu, select the web shop you'd like to return something to, follow the steps and reserve a compartment.
- Attach the free return label to your parcel (according to the web shop's return policy).
- Go to your Bringme Box and open the reserved compartment using your access code (QR code or Bringme Key).
- Put your return shipment in the box. Done!
As soon as bpost picks up your return, you'll be notified through the Bringme App.
- You don't have a return label and you'd like to make a paid return shipment
To do this, follow the same steps as when you're shipping a parcel. Go to the Start menu on Bringme Web and select SEND PARCELS.