There are 2 possibilities:
You have a free return label issued by the online store
Follow the steps described under ‘how can I send a parcel using the Bringme Box’?
You don't have a free return label and you'd like to return a parcel to an online store
- Log in on bringme.com. Select CREATE A SHIPPING LABEL in the Start menu. This is currently only possible via the online application.
- Select your box and click CREATE A SHIPPING LABEL.
Go through the steps and attach the shipping label to your parcel.
- Go to your Bringme Box and scan your access code (QR code or Bringme Badge).
- Tap RETURN PARCEL and place the parcel – with shipping label affixed – in the opened compartment. Place the parcel or envelope upright so that it will be detected by the sensors. Close the compartment carefully.
- You’re all set! You’ll receive a message in the app once your parcel is collected.
- You can track your parcel thanks to the track & trace code that you received by mail.
Please note that you can only send parcels with a shipping label from bpost or DHL Parcel (Belgium) or PostNL (The Netherlands) at this moment.