Sending or returning a parcel requires an additional service contract with the supported courier via Bringme. Contact the Bringme Admin of the location to inquire about this service.
When this service is activated for a Bringme Box, there are 2 possibilities:
The online store issued a free return label
Follow the steps described under ‘How to send or return a parcel using the Bringme Box?’.
The online store did not issue a free return label and the parcel needs to be returned
- Log in on bringme.com. Select CREATE A SHIPPING LABEL in the Start menu. This is currently only possible via the online application.
- Select your box and click CREATE A SHIPPING LABEL.
Go through the steps and attach the shipping label to your parcel.
- Go to your Bringme Box and scan your access code (QR code or Bringme Badge).
- Tap RETURN PARCEL and place the parcel – with shipping label affixed – in the opened compartment. Place the parcel or envelope upright so that it will be detected by the sensors. Close the compartment carefully.
- You’re all set! You’ll receive a message in the app once your parcel is collected.
- You can track your parcel thanks to the track & trace code that you received by mail.
Please note that you can only send parcels with a shipping label from bpost or DHL Parcel (Belgium) or PostNL (The Netherlands) at this moment.