Sending or returning a parcel requires an additional service contract with the supported courier via Bringme. Contact the Bringme Admin of the location to inquire about this service.
When this service is activated for a Bringme Box, the following steps can be taken to send or return a parcel via the Bringme Box:
1. To send or return a parcel via the Bringme Box, go to the Bringme Box with the parcel.
2. Make sure that a valid shipping label from one of the supported courier services (bpost or DHL Parcel) is attached to the parcel. Note the tracking number on the shipping label.
3. Sign in at the Bringme Box
At the Bringme Box, click 'Sign in' and scan your personal access code or Bringme Badge (or enter your code manually by clicking the ‘OR ENTER YOUR CODE’ button).
4. Press 'Send a parcel' or 'Return a parcel'. The screen will notify the user about which courier services are supported to send parcels via the Bringme Box. Check the shipping label again to see if it corresponds the supported courier services. Click OK.
5. Deliver the parcel in the Bringme Box and close the compartment door.
6. The Bringme App will notify the user if the parcel has been picked up by the courier.