If your company has a Bringme Desk, each visitor needs to be preregistered by your employees when they send out an invite. This means the visitors receive a QR code with which they can register at the Bringme Desk when they arrive, and/or control doors equipped with our access control if applicable. The default way to preregister visitors is to add 'email@example.com' in cc. of your meeting requests. However, we also offer an Outlook add-in which is more user-friendly and will make it easier for your employees to remember to preregister their visitors.
How to install the Bringme Outlook add-in for personal use?
Accessing the Microsoft AppSource Store
- Open your web browser and go to the Microsoft AppSource store website: https://appsource.microsoft.com/
- You can also access it directly from within Microsoft Outlook by clicking on "Get add-ins" in the top bar of the application.
Finding "Bringme Invite" Add-in
- Use the search bar on the AppSource store and type "Bringme Invite" to find the add-in.
Installing "Bringme Invite" Add-in
- Click on the "Bringme Invite" add-in tile to open its detailed page.
- On the add-in's page, click on the "Get it now" button to start the installation process.
Sign In (if required)
- If prompted, sign in with your Microsoft account or the account associated with your Office 365 subscription. Ensure you use the account where you want the add-in to be installed.
Confirmation and Installation
- You will receive a confirmation prompt to install the "Bringme Invite" add-in. Click on "Continue" or "Add" to proceed with the installation.
Add-in Installation in Outlook
- The "Bringme Invite" add-in will be installed in Outlook. To access it, open your Outlook application and go to the Calendar section.
Creating an Appointment
- Create a new appointment or open an existing one.
Accessing "Bringme Invite" Add-in
- Once you have the appointment open, you should see the "Bringme Invite" add-in icon in the top bar of the appointment window. In case you are using the new Outlook UI, the add-in will be hidden under the “three dots“ part of the menu.
Using "Bringme Invite" Add-in
- Click on the "Bringme Invite" icon to launch the add-in. This will integrate your appointment with the Bringme ecosystem.
That's it! You've successfully installed the "Bringme Invite" add-in from the Microsoft AppSource store.