Jaimie is your 24/7 virtual AI Office Assistant for everything Bringme. Jaimie will notify you when a package has been delivered for you or when your visitor has arrived. Have a question about how Bringme works? Ask Jaimie!
So, how can you install Jaimie for Microsoft Teams?
Everyone with a Microsoft Office 365 account with access to Microsoft Teams can install the app individually. However, you can also roll-out the app centrally in your organization by setting up a policy in the Microsoft Teams Admin Center.
- In order to use Jaimie in Microsoft Teams, Bringme needs to activate Jaimie for your organization. Submit a request here and be sure to include your Microsoft TenantId. Don’t know what that is or how to find it? Learn more here.
- You need to have a Microsoft Office 365 account with access to Teams.
- To install the Teams + Jaimie integration across your entire organization, you need to be a Teams Service Admin.
To install the app individually, search for “Jaimie” in the Microsoft Teams Apps section (Learn more).
Org-Wide Policy Install
Install the app for everyone at your organization. This takes up to 24 hours to propagate and requires super-admin privileges in Microsoft Teams.
- Go to the Teams Admin dashboard.
- Select "Teams apps" -> "Permission Policies".
- Edit or add a Global (Org-wide default) policy and make sure you allow for Third-party apps.
- Once you have allowed for third-party apps, navigate to "Manage apps" and search for “Jaimie” and make sure the status says "Allow."
- Navigate to Setup policies > Select your Global Policy > Add apps > Add the Jaimie app. Don't forget to press save at the bottom!
- After the policy has been added, you will need to wait 24-36 hours per Microsoft's guidelines prior to all users receiving policy settings.
Detailed instructions on how to setup the policies can be found on the Microsoft Teams site.