Your parcel stays in the Bringme Box. You don’t have to worry about the parcel being returned. In other words, you can pick up your parcel whenever you want, but until then, you will receive an automatic daily reminder that the parcel is ready for you.
Articles in this section
- What if you receive a parcel that is not for you?
- My parcel was delivered, but it is not in the Bringme Box. How is this possible?
- How can I have an item delivered using the Bringme Box?
- The building where the Bringme Box is located has closed its doors in compliance with the measures for the corona virus. What should I do with my parcels?
- How long does my parcel stay in the Bringme Box?
- What if I have to pay custom duties on my shipment?
- What if I entered the wrong shipping address during my online order?
- What if I did not receive a notification or email?
- How do I know that my parcel was delivered in the box?
- My parcel was delivered according to the web shop, but I didn’t get a notification from Bringme. What should I do now?