If you order something from outside the European Union, you always have to enter your personal address under 'invoice address'. You can, however, enter the Bringme Box address under 'delivery address'. If your parcel incurred custom duty you will receive an invitation to pay this at your invoice address. After you have paid these charges, the parcel will be sent your way.
Articles in this section
- What if I have to pay custom duty on my shipment?
- What if I entered the wrong shipping address during my online order?
- What if I did not receive a notification or e-mail?
- How can I have an item delivered using the Bringme Box?
- How do I know that my parcel was delivered in the box?
- My parcel was delivered according to the web shop, but I didn’t get a notification from Bringme. What should I do now?
- Can I pick up and have different items delivered at the same time?
- How can I tell if an online order will be delivered in an envelope instead of in a parcel?
- Where should I have my online orders delivered if they're shipped in an envelope?
- What if the courier delivers my parcel to someone else by mistake?