You can contact the webshop and then the courier service transporting your parcel. Don’t forget to mention your parcel code. If they can’t do anything about it, the parcel will be delivered at the address you entered.
Articles in this section
- The building where the Bringme Box is located has closed its doors in compliance with the measures for the corona virus. What should I do with my parcels?
- What if you receive a parcel that is not for you?
- My parcel was delivered, but it is not in the Bringme Box. How is this possible?
- How long does my parcel stay in the Bringme Box?
- What if I have to pay custom duties on my shipment?
- What if I entered the wrong shipping address during my online order?
- What if I did not receive a notification or email?
- How can I have an item delivered using the Bringme Box?
- How do I know that my parcel was delivered in the box?
- My parcel was delivered according to the web shop, but I didn’t get a notification from Bringme. What should I do now?