You can contact the webshop and then the courier service transporting your parcel. Don’t forget to mention your parcel code. If they can’t do anything about it, the parcel will be delivered at the address you entered.
Articles in this section
- What if I have to pay custom duties on my shipment?
- What if I entered the wrong shipping address during my online order?
- What if I did not receive a notification or email?
- How can I have an item delivered using the Bringme Box?
- How do I know that my parcel was delivered in the box?
- My parcel was delivered according to the web shop, but I didn’t get a notification from Bringme. What should I do now?
- Can I pick up and have different items delivered at the same time?
- How can I tell if an online order will be delivered in an envelope instead of in a parcel?
- Where should I have my online orders delivered if they're shipped in an envelope?
- What if the courier delivers my parcel to someone else by mistake?