Welcome to Bringme! This article explains everything you need to know to get started using Bringme.
Activate your Bringme account
- Don’t have a Bringme account yet? Then ask the manager of the Bringme Box to create an account for you with our Bringme Manager software. Don’t know who the manager is? For companies, the reception is most aware of this; for residential buildings, it is the property manager.
- The manager will then send you an email with a link to create your account.
Download the Bringme App
Connect to the Bringme Box
You are automatically connected to the Bringme Box to which you have access. Do you want to connect to a public box? Use your Bringme App for this.
My first online order with the Bringme Box as delivery point
Do you want to have an online order delivered to the Bringme Box? Then write ‘Bringme’ in front of your first name. The delivery address is the address where the Bringme Box is located. You will find this address in the Bringme App.
Bringme Jan Janssens
Pick up a delivery from the Bringme Box
As soon as a parcel has been delivered to the Bringme Box, you will get a message in the Bringme App and via mail. It tells you which courier service delivered your parcel and in which Bringme Box it is located.
Here’s how to get your parcel out of the box:
- Go to the Bringme Box and open the Bringme App.
- Tap ‘Start’ and then ‘View your access code’.
- You can open the box in two ways. First, you can scan the QR code on the Bringme Box. To do this, hold your phone approx. 10 cm away from the scanner at a 45-degree angle. If for some reason the QR code does not work, you can also enter the code manually. That is the alphanumeric code under the QR code.
- The compartments containing your delivery/deliveries will then open automatically.
- Remove your parcel from the Bringme Box, close the door, and tap ‘To the home screen’ to exit.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to check out the other articles on this website or contact our Help Center if you can’t find the answer here.