The Bringme Box can also be used to exchange items with people such as clients or external partners who are not in the user database of your Bringme Box. You will not be able to deliver something to them using the 'deliver' button on the home screen of the Bringme Box, but you can share a pickup code with them through the Bringme app.
How to prepare the delivery for someone who is not in the user database of your Bringme Box?
- Sign in to the Bringme Box using your QR access code or tag.
- Select 'make a delivery'
- Choose DEPOSIT NOW – SHARE PICKUP CODE LATER.
- Add a description and a picture of the item
- The item is placed in the opened compartment and the door is closed.
How to give access to the item to the recipient?
Pending deliveries will appear in the 'Deliveries' tab of your Bringme app. This is where you can share the pickup code with the recipient of the item.
- Select the item in the 'Deliveries' tab in the Bringme app
- Choose 'Share pickup code'
- Choose 'Share with someone else' to share the pickup code through any app such as WhatsApp, Outlook, etc.
- The recipient will receive a message with a pickup code through the selected app. When they scan this QR code at the Bringme Box, the compartment with the item will open
For a detailed demonstration, refer to the accompanying instructional video: