The Bringme Box offers an efficient solution for IT departments to manage and distribute assets like keyboards and mice. This system enhances tracking and accessibility of materials, even when IT staff are away.
How to prepare the material in the Bringme Box?
- The IT staff signs into the Box using their QR access code or tag
- They select 'make a delivery'
- They choose DEPOSIT NOW – SHARE PICKUP CODE LATER.
- They add a description and a picture of the item
- The item is placed in the opened compartment and the door is closed.
How to give access to the assets to colleagues upon request?
Pending deliveries will appear in the 'Deliveries' tab of the IT staff's Bringme app. When a colleague requests an item via the internal company platform, the IT staff can send the colleague an access code through the Bringme app in the following way:
- Select the asset in the 'Deliveries' tab in the Bringme app
- Choose 'Share pickup code'
- Either search for the name of the Bringme user to share the pickup code through the Bringme app, or choose 'Share with someone else' to share the pickup code through any other app such as Teams or Outlook.
- The colleague scans the pickup code at the Bringme Box and the compartment containing the asset will open
- After using the asset, they can deposit it again in the Bringme Box in the same way the IT department did it the first time, so the item becomes available again on the internal platform.
For a detailed demonstration, refer to the accompanying instructional video: