You may withdraw the consent you granted using cookies to process your personal data at any time in the Privacy Preference Centre. You can also object to the further processing of your personal data at any time.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The following are some of the different types of cookies used:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Analytical/ Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Cookies may also be:
- First-party cookies. These cookies are based on the website you visit and are often used to ensure and facilitate normal site navigation and enable site functionalities. They are used to remember your preferences (e.g. preferred language or shopping cart contents).
- Third-party cookies. These cookies are based on parties other than the website operator (“third parties”). They are often used to track online behaviour across various websites, such as cookies placed by Google, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. YouTube is a Google-owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube enters the GPS cookie when you watch a video through our website. If you wish to block these cookies, you can do this through your browser settings.
The above Cookies are mainly used by us to:
- make our Website and mobile app easier and/or faster to use;
- monitor the use of our Website and mobile app, and to gain insight into use;
- enable functions, to save data about the visitor/User (for instance on the device or in the visitor's browser cache);
- display targeted ads, to gain insight into the interaction with these ads and to improve them.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage the cookies that you want to accept via the Privacy Preference Centre and your browser settings. If you block functional, analytical, and/or strictly necessary cookies, there is a chance that certain parts of our website will not work well or will not work at all.
Follow these links to learn how to set your browser:
All of our cookies expire after a specified fixed term that is decided by us or the third party. These terms can be found in the privacy preference centre. Session cookies always expire at the end of the session.
Which specific cookies does our website use?