No. You must have registered and you need to be connected to a Bringme Box to have an item delivered. You can only receive and pick up parcels with a Bringme Box through your Bringme account.
Articles in this section
- What if I have to pay custom duties on my shipment?
- What if I entered the wrong shipping address during my online order?
- What if I did not receive a notification or email?
- How can I have an item delivered using the Bringme Box?
- How do I know that my parcel was delivered in the box?
- My parcel was delivered according to the web shop, but I didn’t get a notification from Bringme. What should I do now?
- Can I pick up and have different items delivered at the same time?
- How can I tell if an online order will be delivered in an envelope instead of in a parcel?
- Where should I have my online orders delivered if they're shipped in an envelope?
- What if the courier delivers my parcel to someone else by mistake?