No. You must have registered and you need to be connected to a Bringme Box to have an item delivered. You can only receive and pick up parcels with a Bringme Box through your Bringme account.
Articles in this section
- What if you receive a parcel that is not for you?
- My parcel was delivered, but it is not in the Bringme Box. How is this possible?
- How can I have an item delivered using the Bringme Box?
- The building where the Bringme Box is located has closed its doors in compliance with the measures for the corona virus. What should I do with my parcels?
- How long does my parcel stay in the Bringme Box?
- What if I have to pay custom duties on my shipment?
- What if I entered the wrong shipping address during my online order?
- What if I did not receive a notification or email?
- How do I know that my parcel was delivered in the box?
- My parcel was delivered according to the web shop, but I didn’t get a notification from Bringme. What should I do now?